Biography

 Biography




My name is Aaliyah Jones, a driven and creative 17-year-old, currently pursuing a dual degree in business administration and graphic design at SJCJC. My passion for creativity and desire to further my education have led me to this exciting new path. With a keen eye for design and a strong business acumen, I am poised to make a meaningful impact in the industry. My determination and versatile skills make me a well-rounded student, positioning me for success as I continue to explore and develop my talents. Beyond my academic pursuits, I am a well-rounded individual with a diverse range of interests and talents. In my free time, I enjoy exploring my artistic side through various mediums, from photography to digital painting. My determination, coupled with my adaptability and problem-solving skills, make me a valuable asset. As I continue to grow and develop my skills, I am confident that my unique blend of creative and analytical abilities will serve me well in my future endeavors. My contact information is: 1082322315@sjc.bz or #634-7115. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio Pages- Explanation