Ad campaign

 Ad campaign

 The concept of doing this project was deciding on a business to use, and the idea of choosing what I will include in the ad. Hence, I chose to make an ad for Benny’s as shown below my ad in five different sizes include a labor clearance day sale. Whereby it is 70% sale discount on all woods lasting from April 1st - 30th. Concluding that I made two different ads and change the layout based on my ad sizes. The tools I used was (1) Artboard Tool: This was a crucial tool for me, as it enabled me to set up different artboard sizes to represent the various ad formats and layouts I needed to accommodate. (2) Resize Tool: This tool gave me the ability to scale and transform objects, text, and entire artboards. This allowed me to easily adjust the size and proportions of my ad elements to fit the different artboard sizes established. (3)  Align and Distribute Tools: I used this to ensure my ad elements were properly positioned and spaced within the varying artboard layouts. Also, to align objects relative to each other and distribute them evenly across the artboard. (4) Grid and Guides: I was able to set up precise layout structures and alignment systems. This helped me to maintain consistent spacing, proportions, and overall design integrity as I adapted the ad content to different sizes. (5) Responsive Layout: This tool helped me to create flexible, adaptable ad designs that could seamlessly scale and rearrange based on the specific artboard size requirements. By employing these Illustrator tools and techniques, I was able to efficiently create an ad campaign with the flexibility to adjust the layout and size of the ads to accommodate various media formats. 

These are the five (5) Ads:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography

Portfolio Pages- Explanation